Junior Finance Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good English skills are required (B2,C1)
- Detail oriented mind with strong analytical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and fast paced environment
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Finance/Accounting/Management field.
- Work experience in an international/ multi sites environment or customer service
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Support and maintenance for all new and existing materials in SAP/Ariba. (MOQ, Pricing, UOM, Leadtimes, Sourcelist updates, COO etc.)
- Check for new part-numbers in the Leadtime report add data to Vender Declaration
- Obtain and process vendor declarations from all suppliers (We can provide list with preferred suppliers)
- Direct point of contact for all plant stakeholders, operational procurement, suppliers etc. ensure correct data quality for ON/OF/SE
- Request drawings from stakeholders if no attachment can be found in the flow, SAP/Material request site, Team Centre or available elsewhere, both on existing materials and new ones.
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. Its a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).