Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
At MSI team, supporting Canadian and US processes, you will find a culture of thought-leaders who are passionate about creating exciting new solutions for security and surveillance. We seek problem-solvers who are eager to rise to the challenges of a continuously evolving technological industry, and those who want to make an impact of the safety of people and businesses globally.
Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, the Junior Accountant will play an important role to the accounting team, supporting month-end accounting duties and being involved in various finance projects and other ad-hoc work.
- Work out best cooperation model to satisfy customer needs
- Assist with month end duties as required, including posting journal entries and preparing related working papers
- Help with bank reconciliation process
- Preparation of monthly ledger reconciliations as required
- Assist with testing of internal controls
- Provide support for the quarterly review process
- Ensure all financial deadlines are met in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist with process improvement projects as required
- Support senior financial accountant with daily tasks
- Other duties as required from time to time
Please be informed that position requires 6 working days/month to work on 2nd shift (starts at 2pm).
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related fields
- Minimum 1 year experience in Accounting/Finance or similar
- Excellent English skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Customer oriented and team player
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with SAP
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Młodszy Księgowy / Młodsza Księgowa
Firma: REMONDIS Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa, ul. Zawodzie 18
Prawidłowego i terminowego księgowanie wpływów od klientów, Bieżącego zamykania transakcji wpływów od klientów, Zarządzania kartoteką odbiorcy, Potwierdzania...Więcej informacji
Junior Data Reviewer with English and Turkish
Firma: Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
What will you do: Review data according to Client guidelines Work within the agreed timelines, quality and quantity standards Need to keep up to date with events &...Więcej informacji