Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- university degree within economic/ mathematical / technical / science or similar
- working expierience will be appreciated
- knowledge of MsOffice especially MsExcel
- very good English both spoken and written
- pro-active problem solver with ability to work to tight deadlines
- analytical skills with attention to details, organizational skills with ability to multitask and prioritise and can-do approach to work
- willing to grow through development opportunities within controlling area
What duties will help you grow?
- support of forecasting and month end process including data analysis, performance reporting and other occurring tasks ensuring delivery of processes
- support of invoicing process with focus on data analysis and responding to stakeholders queries regarding billing process
- project codes administration in financial tools
- financial data maintanance in financial tools through the month
- ad-hoc reporting and analysis supporting senior members of controlling team
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Analityk Finansowy / Operacyjny
Firma: Norautron Electronics Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: łódzkie / Zduńska Wola
Opis stanowiska: sporządzanie analiz, zestawień oraz prezentacji dotyczących wyników operacyjnych Spółki analizowanie danych dotyczących kluczowych wskaźników...Więcej informacji
Senior Analyst with Coordinator role within Liquidity & Funding team
Firma: Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Would you like to join a fast-paced and dynamic field of critical importance in the international finance industry? We are now looking for a Senior Analyst with...Więcej informacji