Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments - when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments - when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operation Center in Krakow is a part of our global network of Finance Operation Centers (FOC) which provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa and US region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
A great opportunity has arisen within the Project Finance team to gain experience of the business aspects of a large service mobilization project. The Finance Analyst will provide support to the Project team in areas such as (but not limited to) project procurement, project management office and business readiness. The Project Finance Team itself is responsible for the governance and financial management in-line with contractual requirements.
- Contribute to producing quarterly and monthly financial reports
- Participate in the month-end accounting close process
- Key month end accruals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage cross charges booked to project departments
- Manage monthly facilities charges
- Software Maintenance Plan monthly cost journal
- Deferred Cost Recognition Process
- Fixed Asset Monthly Additions/Depreciation Process
- Manage and administrate the cross entity recharge process for shared resources
- Collaborate with the team members to improve processes
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support the project team
- Provide evidence support for Statutory Audits
- Master degree in finance or similar
- Strong analytical, reporting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- International accounting standards and US GAAP knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
- Good level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual looking for experience in a Project Finance team
- Internship in finance or experience will be a plus
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.