Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Sales Operations Forecast & Planning team is a part of Sales organization and focuses on supporting sales people primarily with preparing their sales plan/forecast, verifying the results, and managing opportunities. Team works closely with various departments within Motorola to support sales in achieving their orders and sales goals. (Sales, Finance, Project, Supply chain, Strategy etc).
- planning and forecasting processes within the EMEA region
- preparation of business results in close cooperation with the region’s distribution team, distribution controllers, sales directors, strategy, supply chain, and Finance
- maintain and develop reporting tools for Orders and Sales and other business information for EMEA Region
- support Senior Analysts and Manager of Sales Operations in preparation of quarterly forecasts, annual plan, long range plan and regular outlooks
- ad hoc planning and forecasting reporting
- University degree preferably in the following areas: Economy, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- 1-2 years of demonstrable experience
- Good interpersonal skills, will communicate with various levels of management
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent written and spoken English; additional European language would be an asset
- Great opportunity to join a newly forming team in Kraków
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
Lokalizacja: wielkopolskie / Krotoszyn
Siedziba firmy oraz miejsce wykonywania pracy: Krotoszyn, woj. Wielkopolskie Zatrudnionym osobom oferujemy: Pracę w dynamicznym, międzynarodowym środowisku...Więcej informacji