We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
The General Ledger accounting teams are the “gate-keepers” of the financial statements. Junior General Ledger Accountants are accountable for ensuring that business transactions are properly accounted for and accurately reflect the company’s accounting process. The General Ledger is the central core of accounting information system that provides a complete record of financial transactions over the life of the company.
- Preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations (including, but not limited to bank accounts, prepayment accounts, payroll accounts, audit and other accrual accounts, credit cards accounts, tax accounts, capital accounts, global subledger to general ledger reconciliations) for all entities in scope
- Preparation of journal entries as a part of the close and other month end closing related procedures
- Performing monthly variance analysis
- Performing financial statement reviews, analyze variances and initiate corrective actions
- Providing documentation and preparing schedules to support both internal and external audits and SOX requirements
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, internal controls, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and other regulatory requirements
- Cooperation with other teams within GBS and Regional Teams
- Implementation of new solutions and tools
* Responsibilities may vary depending on region/entity
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, equivalent major or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of professional experience in general ledger
- English skills that allow to communicate well in everyday situations
- Experience with ERP accounting systems (Oracle R12 preferred)
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Very good teamwork skills and positive, proactive attitude
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with US Global Organization
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and work late hours, especially during month end and quarter end close, to allow successful cooperation with US time zone-based teams and stakeholders
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations initiatives like Women’s Networks, Green Team, Toastmasters, sport activities)
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Benefits package (e.g. private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, car park sharing system, bicycle parking)
- Flexible working hours.
Młodszy Specjalista ds. Księgowych
Firma: NES Global Talent
Lokalizacja: łódzkie / Łódź
Zakres obowiązków: Pomoc w przygotowywaniu rozliczeń finansowych projektów realizowanych przez spółkę. Pomoc w przygotowywaniu miesięcznych/kwartalnych/rocznych...Więcej informacji