You’ll join Nordea Bank Abp, which is leading financial institution in Scandinavia. It was established in Poland in 2010 to run operations for Scandinavian business units of Nordea. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society.
As Junior Process Officer with Nordic language skills, you’ll be working in an international back-office environment and play an essential role by securing and managing different processes towards the Nordic market. This is a great opportunity to increase your knowledge within the banking sector and collaborate with different stakeholders across Nordic countries and Poland.
This role is based in Lodz (in some positions remote work is possible during pandemic).
What you’ll be doing:
- Using your language skills to cope with Danish/Swedish/Finnish or Norwegian documents and systems
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Scandinavian countries
- Developing yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking services
- Helping continuously improve process routines with new ideas and inputs
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Either Native or at least B2 level of Danish/Swedish/Finnish or Norwegian
- English skills at least B2 level
- Secondary school or university graduate
- Interested in working in financial industry (experience is not required)
- Practical knowledge of MS Office tools
- Very good communication skills
By joining Nordea Team, you will gain?
- Attractive offer
Your monthly payment contains base salary + language allowance + relocation package (only when you relocate to Lodz)
- Base salary depends on your professional experience
- Language allowance depends on your Nordic language level (verified by independent language school)
- Relocation package: each month you will receive additional amount or we will find you a flat and pay for all costs connected with this apartment – it’s up to you
- Working in a multicultural team along with other native Nordic speakers and Polish employees
- Onboarding Programme and introductory training supported by dedicated buddy during your first days
- Opportunity to take active part in migration of new processes from Scandinavian countries to Poland and gain valuable banking experience
- Stable employment conditions on the basis full-time job contract, as well as comfortable job conditions in modern office space in Lodz
- Benefits package (you can choose cinema tickets, private medical care, sport cards and more)
- Constantly growing department among full of creative, dynamic and friendly team mates and opportunities and support to develop in various areas you will find interesting for you
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Welcome to dynamic work environment and a friendly, enthusiastic team. Check out our Facebook @KarierawNordea and Instagram @nordea_polska to meet us!
If you have any additional questions, feel free to mail us on email@example.com
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Firma: AJ Fabryka Mebli Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Redzikowo k. Słupska
Twój zakres obowiązków Współtworzenie systemu analiz finansowych i controlingu w organizacji, Aktywny udział we wdrożeniu narzędzi analitycznych w obszarze...Więcej informacji
Analityk ds. Finansów z Językiem Niderlandzim
Firma: UPS Global Business Services Polska Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: łódzkie / Łódź
Twój zakres obowiązków Analityk ds. Finansów ściśle współpracuje z działem zakupów i wewnętrznymi użytkownikami końcowymi, pomagając w procesach...Więcej informacji