We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
As a Junior Project Accountant, you will be joining our in-house corporate accounting department.
With a great combination of comprehensive accounting knowledge, skillful specialists and commitment to company’s success, Project Accounting is the crucial part of Jacobs finance functions. Our role is to build a bridge between clients’ satisfaction and financial aspects of project delivery. Under the umbrella of accounting principles, we help our project managers to complete project milestones and support Operations Teams in achieving global and regional targets.
Our Junior Project Accountant:
- Maintains project setup and project close in appropriate manner to ensure completeness and accuracy of project’s evidence
- Prepares client invoices in accordance with the contract terms
- Provides month-end reporting on project performance including gross margin variances and all other financial aspects, prepares specialized reports and accounting data analysis
- Prepares various journal entries such as: revenue adjustments, cost accruals, provision for loss
- Monitors project balances on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Unbilled and Unearned items, DSO
- Follows company policies, procedures and US GAAP, statutory requirements and SOX controls
- Effectively communicates with the project team during the entire life cycle of the project and provides continuous support and guidance
- Liaises with other departments, clients and outside vendors to resolve cross-functional matters
- Ensures that all deadlines are met
- Participates in internal and external audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent Finance or Accounting experience
- Previous experience in an international accounting environment will be an asset
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Analytical skills, accuracy and focus on details
- Collaborative approach
- Willingness to support different time zones will be an asset (few days per month on late shifts till 22.00)
- Unique company culture fostering individual career growth and work-life balance
- Full-time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Hybrid or stationary working model – depending on your preferences
- Flexible working hours (we start between 7:30-9:30)
- “Short Fridays” (we work 6h on Friday)
- Flexible benefits package (Lux Med medical care, psychological care, life insurance, My Benefit cafeteria system, including Multisport card co-financing, car park sharing system)
- Membership in Jacobs employee networks (Womens Network, OneWorld, PRISM, Careers Network, Green Team, Toastmasters, Collectively and others)
- Continuous development opportunities, including a range of professional trainings and certifications (e.g. ACCA, CIPS), Graduate Development Program, Learners’ Community, self-learning platform
- Language courses (English, German, Polish).
Firma: Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Poznaniu
Lokalizacja: wielkopolskie / Poznań
księgowanie zdarzeń gospodarczych (pełna księgowość, księgowość uproszczona)uzgadnianie kont księgowych i rozrachunków, pomoc przy sporządzaniu deklaracji...Więcej informacji
Młodsza Księgowa / Młodszy Księgowy
Firma: EwTrade Ewa Marzec
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Komorów
Zadania: prowadzenie pełnych ksiąg rachunkowych, księgowanie faktur sprzedaży i faktur kosztowych, księgowanie wyciągów bankowych, uzgadnianie kont księgowych z...Więcej informacji