Nordea is the largest Scandinavian financial institution. We employ 32 000 people worldwide. Nordea Bank ABP S.A. Branch in Poland has two divisions: IT in Tri-City and Warsaw, and Operations Center based in Łódź.
In May 2019, the number of employees in Poland exceeded 4700, in Łódź – 2 600 employees, which gives Nordea the status of one of the largest employers in Łódź.
Our four offices are located in the centre of Łódź: al. Śmigłego-Rydza, two offices at al. Piłsudskiego and in Red Tower.
Department Wholesale Banking Operations is responsible for trade activities related to the financial instruments. It covers a wide range of products such as money markets and Forex, bonds, shares, commercial papers, certificates of deposit, conditional purchase transactions (repos), OTC derivatives.
Daily activities include:
- Analysing the root cause of discrepancies found in our operating systems and handling exceptions
- Carrying out updates of the static data in accordance to the agreed deadlines
- Building a strong network and collaborating with various stakeholders across organization to ensure the quality and fast information flow
- Proposing and implementing improvement initiatives in order to manage deficiencies within a given process
- Delivering range of diversified services towards our customers
- Full-time employment contract (no trial period)
- Possibility to choose the path of development - specialist or leadership
- Internal trainings
- Scandinavian work culture
- 4 offices in the centre of Łódź
- Events and integration team meetings
- Possibility of join Nordea Runners team
- Work in international teams
- A wide range of benefits (private medical care, sports cards, cinema tickets, gift cards and many more)
- Able to use English language in an effective and communicative manner
- Analytical and strong problem-solving person
- Self-driven and goal orientated individual
- Capable to efficiently prioritize tasks and work under time pressure
- Equipped with a clear and concise communication skills
- Customer orientated mindset
- Fast adapting to changes
- Focussed on details
- Backoffice experience from another bank will be a huge asse
For more information about the position, please e-mail: email@example.com
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Starszy Analityk w zespole inwestycyjnym [rekrutacja zdalna]
Firma: Polski Fundusz Rozwoju S.A.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa Centrum
Termin: 27 sierpnia 2021 r. Twój zakres obowiązków: przygotowywanie analiz ekonomiczno-finansowych spółek, budowanie modeli finansowych na potrzeby ww. analiz oraz...Więcej informacji
Junior Financial Analyst with German
Firma: Kingspan Light + Air || Essmann Polska
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Responsibilities Main point of contact for controlling and receivables processes Credit risk analysis, Coordination of the collection process Management of receivables...Więcej informacji