We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Support Global Material Ledger close activities, assisting with identifying and resolving discrepancies, acting as backup
- Maintaining accurate financial records, focus on the cost accounting system
- Ensure correct calculation of standard costs for the production of finished and semi-finished products of JTI S.A.
- Standard costing and material master data maintenance for various JTI and market locations
- Execution of transfer price requests from various markets as well as production sites
- Execution of annual standard cost roll-outs in SAP, according to the global schedule
- Seek for areas for continuous improvement
- Support in execution and documentation within the JSOX Control Framework
- System testing
- Ad-hoc support to General & Asset Accounting Team
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in a multinational company
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus
- Cost Accounting, Product Costing experience
- Proficiency in SAP (financial & controlling accounting)
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Detail oriented
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks to manage workload effectively
«Вакансія доступна також для українців»
Analityk finansowy / Analityk danych finansowych
Firma: MONNARI TRADE S.A.
Lokalizacja: łódzkie / Łódź, Górna
Opis stanowiska: przygotowywanie cyklicznych i ad-hoc raportów, analiz i sprawozdań na potrzeby zespołu produktowego aktywne uczestnictwo w przygotowaniu budżetów i...Więcej informacji