JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
This is great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Provide advice to other team members on SAP and other systems used by the team: be the main point of contact within the team for technical matters
- Have end to end understanding of all JSOX controls
- Coordinating regression testing /period end testing on an annual basis
- Regular review of the documentation to ensure the correctness
- Support the team in ensuring they hit their daily payment schedule requirements, and also year’ end and month closing deadlines
- Have an excellent understanding of the banking platforms to be able to provide advice and support when dealing with technical or business issues
- Work on process improvement projects
- Escalate all controls failures and ensure mitigation actions are in place for each failure
- Provide quality customer service by working closely with internal colleagues
- University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a multinational company - preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL)
- Knowledge of banking requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Proficient Microsoft Excel and SAP Power User
- Good presentation skills
- Able to identify/support process improvements and implement them
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to train and develop others, and recommend solutions for problems
- Able to make decisions under pressure, work to tight deadlines
- Support Team objectives
Specjalista ds. rozliczania płac
Firma: Talent IN sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
sporządzanie i prowadzenie dokumentacji płacowej, ze szczególnym uwzględnieniem rozliczania wynagrodzeń i świadczeń dla pracowników przygotowywanie listy płac...Więcej informacji
Młodszy Specjalista / Młodsza Specjalistka ds. Płac [rekrutacja online]
Firma: Contract Administration Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Opis Stanowiska: Zapewnianie prawidłowej obsługi płacowej pracowników Sporządzanie oraz przesyłanie dokumentacji zgłoszeniowej do ZUS (Program Płatnik)...Więcej informacji