Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, were currently looking for:
- Process monthly payroll gross-to-net (input, check and output) including:
- Processing new hires and leavers
- Uploading time sheets
- Inputting all non-recurrent data: bonuses, shift premiums, overtime, etc.
- Inputting recurrent data: car benefit, transportation allowance, garnishments, etc.
- Processing absences: medical leave, maternity, paternity, etc.
- Checking T&A and payroll output: T&A sheets, payslips, reports, GL files, payments, etc.
- Process monthly post-payroll tasks including:
- Preparing payments: advances, net pay, Social Security, pension funds, etc.
- Providing various excel files / payroll reports required by stakeholders.
- Establish and improve quality relationship with stakeholders through:
- Dealing with enquiries from employees, managers and other internal stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with external stakeholders (payroll provider, Government agencies, etc.) to ensure high quality payroll and timely resolution of issues.
- Perform non-cyclical tasks including:
- Preparing Year End declarations
- Dealing with ad-hoc data requests
- Completing payroll project work as required
- Working with payroll provider for testing requirements
- Fluent French speaker (read, written, spoken)
- Communicative English
- Experience in work in a similar position
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Economics will be an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple tasks whilst working towards strict deadlines
- Strong Excel and PC Skills or willingness to develop them
- Be highly confidential and have exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP Payroll / Globalview / euHReka will be an advantage
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign
- language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Internal training (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Polish Payroll Associate
Firma: Integrated International Payroll Sp. z o.o
Lokalizacja: dolnośląskie /
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative and experienced Polish...Więcej informacji
Specjalista ds. płac i księgowości
Firma: Wrocławskie Mieszkania Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: dolnośląskie / Wrocław
Opis stanowiska pracy: Księgowanie faktur zakupowych, wyciągów bankowych i innych dokumentów księgowych, Przygotowywanie przelewów bankowych, Udział w rozliczaniu...Więcej informacji