At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
As a Senior Finance Analyst you will provide planning & forecasting support to a variety of stakeholders across different markets. Working within our technology enabled P&F Hub, you will help manage the preparation of in-market forecasts, prepare monthly management reports and other complex activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a new team where you will develop your business partnering skills and drive your career to the next level
- Work with your finance and other colleagues in your assigned country to create Forecasts, Plan and Update exercises
- Responsible for preparing the monthly Operating expenditure and Advertising & Promotions forecast
- Accountable for creating, updating and maintaining financial models to provide detailed monthly and quarterly forecasts for the market
- Compare and comment on forecasts against budgets and prior month forecasts
- Perform variance analysis and comment on performance making recommendations of improvements going forward
- Encourage a one finance team sense of belonging from different geographies.
- Drive your market to the defined standard ways of working
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial planning, budgeting, financial controlling and analysis preferably gathered in a corporate environment in a multinational company
- Proficient financial knowledge of analysis, evaluation, modelling and forecasting with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Expertise in creating or extracting information from/to excel and use of advanced formulas
- Strong spoken and written English
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Senior Associate w zespole cen transferowych i analiz ekonomicznych
Firma: Enodo Advisors Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Kogo szukamy: Obecnie poszukujemy osoby na stanowisko Senior Associate ze specjalizacją w cenach transferowych. Od kandydatów oczekujemy: wykształcenia wyższego...Więcej informacji