R2A Senior Finance &Accounting Process Specialist with English
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in RTR area and deep knowledge of the accounting rules is a must
- Very good English skills (B2/C1)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very good client-focus attitude
- Decision making and judgment skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach, flexibility, ability to deal with change
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage, but it is not a must
What duties will help you grow?
- General Accounting: JE preparation/posting, allocations, intercompany and elimination transactions, accruals/pre-payments, accounts receivable and reserves, prepaid expenses, period close processes, account reconciliation activities, reporting, other
- Fixed Assets and intangibles: accounting activities, month end closure activities, reporting, other
- Treasury: bank reconciliation, reporting, other
- Ensures process is controlled according to the agreed procedures and country specific variances
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLA’s and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Analityk ds. analiz biznesowych
Firma: PKO Bank Polski
Lokalizacja: dolnośląskie / Wrocław
Umowa na czas określony Regionalny Oddział Detaliczny we WrocławiuWięcej informacji