Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least B1 level of English and German
- Minimum a year of experience in the R2R area
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Very good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of SAP
What duties will help you grow?
- Verifying and timely processing financial data through the different tools and systems
- Daily bank items handling – classifying bank items to proper stream (R2A. AR or AP), assigning to proper GL accounts, clearings of bank accounts
- HR data settlement e.g. employees building loans, wage taxes
- Intercompany tasks – analyzing and eliminating internal postings differences on a quarterly basis
- VAT tasks – preparing data for VAT declaration, analyzing VAT differences, EU sales submission, VAT refund preparation and submission (on a yearly basis)
- Month end close tasks
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Introduction plan for new employees & colleagues’ support from the beginning.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. Its a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Specjalista ds. finansowych
Firma: Urząd Dozoru Technicznego
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Kluczowe obowiązki: Wystawianie faktur z tytułu działalności rynkowej UDT. Wystawianie faktur korygujących. Wystawianie not obciążeniowych z tytułu...Więcej informacji
Junior / Process Officer, Payment Services
Firma: Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Lokalizacja: łódzkie / Łódź
Would you like to develop your knowledge around cash management services and get closer to the world of banking? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer join...Więcej informacji