With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Record to Report – Senior Process Associate – English
Coordinating the accounting tasks for one or more specific region/s and/or one/more functional accounting processes: Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Month End Close activities, Reporting activities, Fixed Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization), Intercompany, FX & Treasury Accounting, etc.
- General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc.)
- Making the balance sheets and checking all the accounts (banks, CIT, client accounts)
- Closings and reconciliations for the led accounts (bank, CIT, client accounts)
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
- Booking of incoming payments (bank statements, remittance advices).
- Running unapplied cash (unapplied cash investigation, follow-up and supervising for reporting purposes).
- Offering the vital reports and information for the internal and external controls
- Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
- Communicating in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
- Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable particularly for country-to-country transition
- Very good knowledge of English, min C1
- Similar work experience.
- University graduate (Economic studies are required).
- Accounting knowledge needed and specific knowledge for the product delivered.
- Work experience SAP system (advantage).
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different projects.
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls.
- Accurate, communicative with good communication skills.
- Motivated to work on sophisticated accounting; well organized.
- Have the ability to priorities tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy
Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Pracownik działu księgowości
Firma: Przedsiębiorstwo Budowlane BUDIREM
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Sosnowiec
bieżące zadania związane z działem księgowości praca według poleceń przełożonych wykształcenie wyższe znajomość programu enova doświadczenie w...Więcej informacji