Reporting & Analysis Senior Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Ability to work under limited supervision in close cooperation with teams in Poland and other countries
- Proactive approach
- Very good communication skills
- Educational background in Accounting / Finance
- Understanding of end-to-end financial processes
- Good English, both spoken and written
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills; Knowledge of Visual Basic would be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Participation in reporting actual, forecasted and budgeted results BIP and Hyperion - CG main reporting tool: P&L, FTEs, HC, AR and other required BS positions, preparing templates / interfaces for Hyperion inputs (BIP and Hyperion), checking correctness of entry for all entities and PUes, clearing blocking cross checks
- Controlling over quality of data reported by BSv entities in BIP and Hyperion; checking, reviewing, and analyzing P&L, KPI and HC/BS positions reported by BSv entities in BIP in the actual, forecast and budget cycles; taking actions when needed
- Supporting Quarterly Group Comments preparation
- Participation in period closing activities, ensuring that Trans-FORM rules are applied
- Assistance in BIP GMT & T-room application management: creating new projects, budget types etc., updating interfaces and storing them in the T-Room, granting accesses to BIP GMT, opening and closing periods in GMT, BIP/GMT Help desk, active support during new cube creation (collection and consolidation all new dimensions requirements), quarterly BIP accesses review
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8cDo you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Lokalizacja: wielkopolskie / Krotoszyn
Siedziba firmy oraz miejsce wykonywania pracy: Krotoszyn, woj. Wielkopolskie Zatrudnionym osobom oferujemy: Pracę w dynamicznym, międzynarodowym środowisku...Więcej informacji