Manpower (Employment agency - certificate number 412) is the world leader in HR with 60 years of tradition. Currently, on behalf of our Client - the leader of innovation in lighting industry with its premises located in the centre of Łódż - we are looking for candidates to fill in the vacant position of:
What you’ ll do:
- You’ll oversee the process execution and compliance of all record to report processes, which includes Month End Closure, Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation, Trial Statement Review, Balance Sheet Review and Journal Vouchers.
- You’ll be the IFRS expert safeguarding the compliance with accounting standards and regulations (Company Accounting Principles, IFRS, local regulations, directives).
- You’ll execute internal controls related to your domain in a timely and accurate manner.
- You’ll support audits with documentation and process descriptions a.o.
- You’ll monitor the performance of our service provider who is performing the transactional activities.
- You’ll manage and optimize the processes end-to-end, while being the linking pin with the other finance processes (PTP and OTC) and working closely with the Financial Controller
- You’ll be the expert in problem solving, understanding root causes of issues, implementing countermeasures and embedding the new way of working;
What you’ll need:
- You have a Master’s degree in Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting, Business administration.
- You have at least 3 years of accounting experience.
- Experience in a shared service and with monitoring a provider would be an asset.
- You have potentially experience with continuous improvement methodologies (Lean).
- You are speaking fluently English.
- You are able to analyze the total balance sheet / General Ledger and raise proposals to improve the process.
- You have ERP knowledge
What you’ll get in return:
- You’ll work with top technology partners, learn new skills and grow your career.
- Your work will make a huge - and high-tech - impact.
- A ccompetitive package of benefits
- A good salary, bonuses, flexible working hours
- Connected and ergonomic office,
- Holiday, pension scheme,
- Career development opportunities and family-friendly employment policies.
Please enclose your resume in English with the application.
Permanent employment offer