Would you like to be a part of Solution Delivery unit that is accountable for efficient end-to-end business change delivery to Finance & Treasury solutions?
We are now looking for a Business Analyst to drive changes by developing and improving solutions related Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act using the SAFe / Agile methodology. At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background.
With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Soultion Delivery Competence Centre team. We add value by delivering change through common ways of working and enabling common information & reporting.
As Senior Business Analyst you’ll play a valuable role in projects with critical importance in the international finance industry. You will drive changes by developing new solutions or improving existing ones. Your focus will be on analysis of requirements, data flows and dependencies between different systems. Being the bridge between business and IT you will translate business needs into technical requirements towards IT.
What you’ll be doing:
- Improving processes as Subject Matter Expert
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements towards IT
- Creating and sign-off of functional designs and data quality tests done in projects
- Ensuring alignment to business architecture
- Providing end-user support to stakeholders
- Integrating tests and supporting stakeholders in acceptance tests
- Accepting Data Quality checks and doing feature refinement.
The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- deep understanding of FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act)
- stakeholder management
- demonstrate excellent analytical skills and ability to analyze large data set
- have excellent collaboration skills to work between business and IT, great presentation skills
- are result-oriented, have strong drive to deliver and “can-do” approach
- can easily adapt to changes
Your experience and background:
- Master’s in Finance, Banking, Mathematics, IT or experience in relevant area
- English – fluent – business oriented
- FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) and CRS (Common Reporting Standard)
- Interacting with business partners in order to understand their needs
- Cooperation with IT
- Financial or Capital and Risk reporting and analysis
- Agile methodologies - SAFe
- Knowledge of SQL
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 08/12/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Mateusz Wiszniewski
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Business Analyst / Senior in Credit Services
Firma: Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Lokalizacja: łódzkie / Łódź
We are looking for a Business Analyst/Senior in Credit Services /Senior to support the improve and change portfolio within Credit Services. This is an opportunity for...Więcej informacji