At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The Finance Team is responsible for cost accounting, planning, forecasting and controlling in Middle East and Africa. Furthermore the team provides valid advice in commercial and sales related activities while driving growth in alignment with the business partners at the region.
Business Partner and financial advisor:
- Act as trusted business partner and financial advisor to sales leadership and together drive growth and profitability in our Middle East market.
- Provide thought leadership and financial tools & structures.
- Improve alignment of the company’s profitability expectations to market positioning of current and new businesses.
- Support regional tax, treasury, accounting and other support finance teams on compliance and various corporate finance matters.
Controlling and P&L:
- Drive financial as well as commercial rigor and enhance pricing and cost discipline during the bid and contracting phase.
- Review and aim to improve the terms and conditions, cash flow profile, revenue recognition outcome, risk profile and margin position of each opportunity.
- Collaborate with sales, services, competitive intelligence and legal functions.
- Manage Business planning and financial forecasting for Middle East (annual and quarterly forecasts, budgets, long range planning).
- Ensure robust planning & analysis and execution against forecast (orders, sales, margins, cash flow, collections etc.).
- 5 years+ experience in various finance roles including 3+ years experience in controllership at systems sales and deployment and/or selling and delivering managed service contracts
- Experienced in negotiating complex commercial contracts on large scale technology infrastructure roll-outs and project risk management
- Strong communicator at leadership level and effective in working across functions and in matrix environments
- Quick learner and critical thinker, ability to manage and resolve problems
- Experience in using advanced reporting tools (Excel, Tableau)
- Languages: English – fluent. Other languages - an advantage
- CPA/MBA/CFA qualifications – an advantage
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Specjalista do spraw Rozliczeń i Kontrolingu
Firma: PGE Systemy S.A.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Zakres obowiązków Analiza cen świadczonych usług IT zgodnie z przyjętym w Grupie PGE modelem rozliczeń Rozliczanie kosztów świadczonych usług dla Spółek z...Więcej informacji