As a (Senior) Business Controller you will have a key position within the team and opportunity to work across the organization being involved from purchase to sales. Being involved in analysing new investment in stores, following up on KPIs, and advising management in key decisions will be your main responsibility. Therefore it is important that you are able to communicate complicated analysis and insights clearly across the organization. You are able to put yourself in the position of the business and challenge them at the same time. You work independently and can drive tasks and projects successfully together with other stakeholders.
We are searching for a person that has passion for Finance & numbers, and at the same takes pride in understanding the business and creating value through common effort. The Finance department is a close partner to the business in driving valuable trade, and always ensure decisions are based on a sound foundation of data and analysis. We are a growing organisation and you can leave your mark with us.
- Providing financial insights through various analysis,
- Monitoring performance results and supporting business in its evaluation,
- Establishing and preparing recurring reports,
- Assessing investments profitability,
- Taking part in budget and forecast process,
- Actively participating in various projects across the organization.
As (Senior) Business Controller you should have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role,
- Master’s degree in relevant field (e.g. Economics, Finance),
- English at professional level,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint),
- Good business understanding and analytical skills,
- Good communication skills.
An additional advantage:
- SAP BI knowledge,
- Work experience in a large company.
- Attractive salary,
- International work environment,
- Increasing of competences and skills based on participation in various projects.
- Discount Employee Card for you and your family member,
- Accident insurance,
- Work anniversary gifts,
- Christmas and Easter vouchers,
- Christmas gifts for your children,
- Fun company events,
- Possibility to join sports programs (OK System, Multisport),
- Employee programs with awards („Poleć znajomego”, „Bank Pomysłów Netto” and others),
- Employee restaurant, where you will get an inexpensive and tasty meal every day, co-financed by the Netto,
- Co-financing of English lessons,
- Integration and sports activities organized in the Netto Arena,
- Possibility to rent of employee summer apartment in Karpacz for a symbolic fee,
- Fresh fruit throughout the week.
Firma: Schindler Polska Spółka z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Sporządzanie okresowych raportów dla zarządu oraz grupy Przygotowywanie raportów i analiz dotyczących rentowności prowadzonych projektów Analiza kosztów oraz...Więcej informacji