Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Business Finance team is responsible for analysis of financial reports, trends, risks and opportunities. We gather, interpret and evaluate financial information, including past financial data and short to long term financial forecasts.
Financial Planning and Analysis team support EMEA financial analysis, forecasting and reporting. The team works independently with International FP&A and Controllers across the region.
The key responsibilities are, amongst others, as follows:
- Conduct deep analytics to uncover new business insights, drive recommendations and lead process improvements initiatives to deliver class-leading support to relevant stakeholders;
- Deliver financial analysis of historical performance, forecasts and targets of a business segment to the regional management team;
- Perform monthly financial close with analysis on the financial performance of Channel business, JVs booking and Accounts Reconciliation;
- Responsible for regional Channel Operations Deck
- Responsible for monthly estimation on Sales and GM;
- Responsible for CV loadings;
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, such as Channel Controller, Business Strategy team, Sales Ops team and accounting team to develop and drive impactful strategic initiatives to scale Channel business in the region
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis will be an asset,
- University degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, able to manage tasks with high complexities and comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical mindset and learning agility, open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances
- Good time and task management skills, ability to work under time pressure
- Strong drive and energy to learn and contribute in a dynamic, multinational business environment
- Self-starter and Team player
- Excellent Excel skills
In return for your expertise, well support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your work youll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE),
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league, etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Firma: Motorola Solutions Systems Polska
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Kraków
Company Overview Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out....Więcej informacji