Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Perform end-to-end GL procedures including balance sheet accounts reconciliation and journals preparation
Preparation of statutory documentation and support with statutory financial audit
Tax accounting and reporting (Corporate Income Tax, VAT)
Active communication with client counterparties (video conference, emails)
Support the ad hoc tasks in relation to US GAAP to local accounting
- Fluent in English
- Very strong accounting background
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Analytical thinking, multi-tasking and ability to deal with ad-hoc requests
- Very good Excel skills
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
Firma: AJ Fabryka Mebli Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / Redzikowo k. Słupska
Twój zakres obowiązków Współtworzenie systemu analiz finansowych i controlingu w organizacji, Aktywny udział we wdrożeniu narzędzi analitycznych w obszarze...Więcej informacji
Analityk ds. Finansów z Językiem Niderlandzim
Firma: UPS Global Business Services Polska Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: łódzkie / Łódź
Twój zakres obowiązków Analityk ds. Finansów ściśle współpracuje z działem zakupów i wewnętrznymi użytkownikami końcowymi, pomagając w procesach...Więcej informacji