Senior Treasury Analyst
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Attention to detail and ability to and ability to prioritize workload
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills: MS Excel
- Banking, financial operations related knowledge / skills would be an advantage
- Experience in banking and cash management process would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a shared services environment an advantage
- Ability to work in afternoon shifts once a week
What duties will help you grow?
- Setting daily cash position, proposing possible investments, executing daily investments and registering and verifying execution of loans, deposits, FXs
- Preparing, executing and monitoring payments: manual and automatic and cooperating with banks in payment related issues
- Partnering with other teams regarding payment problems and uploading bank account balances into treasury system
- Maintaining Entities and counterparties static data in global Treasury system and identifying potential process improvements, keeping process documentation up-to-date
- Compliance to internal relevant policy & procedures, rules and close communication with Treasury Manager
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8cDo you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Pracownik ds. Analiz Ekonomicznych Usług
Firma: Poczta Polska S.A.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
U nas zyskasz: umowę o pracę na czas określony (zastępstwo) na pełny etat, pensję zawsze na czas i premię miesięczną, trzynastą pensję i dodatek stażowy,...Więcej informacji