Ogłoszenie numer: 4031911, from 2020-12-18
Specialist in administration and accounting (Fluent in English)
Location: śląskie / Katowice
You will maintain the office services by organizing office operations and administrative procedures, focused on providing daily and monthly accounting and administrative support to headquarters in Spain from our office in Poland.
- Invoicing of sales and credit chasing.
- Preparing and completion of documents for accounting office.
- Accounting (using the internal software of the Lantek group).
- Creating reports, analysis according to the needs of headquarters.
- Monitoring of travel expenses of the employees.
- Proceeding with bank transfers.
- Keeping accuracy in document workflow in the company.
- Support to daily administrative tasks in base on the needs.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- High degree in Economics or similar.
- Experience of working in a finance environment with an understanding of the basic accountancy principles, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Good command of English is a must, Spanish will be a plus. One of your duties will be cooperation with our headquarters in Spain.
- Good skills in Excel.
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Reliability, well-organized and self-reliance.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Full time contract.
- Independence and challenge at work in an international team.
- Friendly atmosphere at work.