Within the role of SSC Financial Specialist you will work on several projects concerning specific fields of accounting, depending on your team: supporting organizations with month end closure, forecasting, managing processes end-to-end or other accounting activities.
Once you apply, you are going to take a part in fulfilling and important role in a well-known, leading company that provides high-end solutions based on intelligence, technology and human expertise.
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- Degree in Finance & Accounting (preferable) or other related fields
- Proficiency in English which allows you to communicate within the organization
- Nice to have-proficiency in another European language, which, depending on your team, enables to perform your duties efficiently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical and drafting abilities
- Former experience working in a complex, matrix organization
Depending on your previous experience, you will be assigned to one of our teams:
- Financial planning and analysis (reporting and forecasting financial situation of certain business entities)
- Record to Report (ensuring transparent and correct accounting, and taking part in implementing new processes)
- Statutory (ensuring the financial and accounting integrity of Polish entities)
- Order to Cash (timely collections of all outstanding amounts, and risk analyses of all existing and new customers)
For your effort you will be awarded with:
- Attractive salary
- Career development in a multinational environment
- Great atmosphere of working together in a team of professionals
- Professional medical healthcare
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruit provided daily
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home once a week
- Office located in business city center of Łódź
Please enclose your resume in English.
Permanent employment offer.