At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Trade Compliance and Shipping Project Analyst who will be responsible for the support and deployment of a project to mitigate the potential risks faced by R&D concerning VAT and Customs for international product movement. You will also support the R&D Shipping compliance team manage operation activates post-Brexit for Europe and future global activities.
- Map current trade routes and VAT/customs processes for the different shipping archetypes covering the various functions and groups in R&D,
- Establish the importer and exporter of records to ensure correct VAT accounting
- Design and develop future operational model for the different R&D shipping archetypes which are compliant and reduces exposure to risk for R&D
- Implement approved operational model ensuring full engagement with stakeholder in the business
- Identify potential data gaps and propose potential solutions to improve accuracy and visibility of data with the aim to support on-going deployment of the agreed model
- Support operations shipping activities to ensure disruption to imports and exports is prevented or minimised
- You will manage relationships with the business areas and work closely with internal customers and 3rd party suppliers
This is a fixed – term contract for 12 months
- University Degree is a preference
- Have minimum of 2 years of experience in Trade Compliance with an understanding of logistics/shipping. Experience in pharma supply chain or R&D is an advantage.
- Strong spoken and written English
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to the newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency