Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center, is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments.
By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset. We are our clients partner and proactive advisor.
As an employer, we provide an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere.
Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card, relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
Service Excellence is a department consisting of several supporting functions related to internal control finance and quality management, accounting process centralization, knowledge management and service governance.
As a Transition Consultant you will be acting as PMO for Transition projects, including:
- Administration support to Transition Project Leader during transition projects,
- Preparing and updating project documentation (transition and knowledge transfer plans and progress trackers, status reports, meeting minutes, tollgate presentations and other relevant transition documentation)
- Support in documentation of processes for migration, process maps creation
- Participation and co-ordination of meetings between operational delivery teams and customer
- Maintenance of risk and issue logs, communicating risks and challenges to Project Leader
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of process and project documentation,
- Monitoring and reporting the status of migration projects at GSC Szczecin,
- Requesting necessary accesses for project team,
- Preparation and participation in trainings with internal teams and customers.
We invite You to apply if You:
- have at least 2 years of experience working in a BPO / SSC environment,
- are preferably a graduate of Finance and Accounting studies,
- are interested in project management,
- know English very well, both written and spoken,
- have very good working knowledge of MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Visio, SharePoints),
- present a high level of interpersonal and representative organizational skills,
- are multitasking,
- can effectively work with internal clients from foreign countries,
- can work under time pressure,
- are open to business travels
- value teamwork.
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing,
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting,
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.