We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Assist Treasury Middle Office Manager to ensure the timely and accurate process and projects delivery
- Execute daily Middle Office controls and reporting activities
- Perform controls and have extensive understanding SOX/JSOX model,
- Participate in global Treasury projects and drive internal initiatives and process automation
- Involve actively in treasury operations and accounting process roadmap development
- Liaise with IT department to ensure high quality of system changes
- Cooperate with internal and external auditor and control groups to ensure proper control framework in E2E Treasury process
- Maintain in depth knowledge about processes and practices in the GBS and provide expertise to all stakeholders when required
- Liaise with In-house bank’s Front Office team as well as Regional Treasury teams
- Provide continuous SAP and process training to both internal and external customers
- University degree or equivalent (Accounting/Finance/Corporate Finance/Computer Science)
- ACT/CFA/CTP/CIMA/ACCA qualification is a plus
- 5+ years of working in corporate treasury/banking role with specific involvement in analytical work, preferably in a large multinational organization
- Proficient SAP Power user (knowledge of SAP FSCM is a plus)
- Deep understanding of in-house bank concept and corporate treasury incl.: Capital Markets, Debt and Derivative instruments along with methods of valuations for period-end recognition, Cash & Liquidity management, Key IFRS accounting standards and compliance control
- Experience in of financial controls, year-end account preparation and external auditor liaison
- Experience in SOX/JSOX controls and compliance is a plus
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Strong analytical, technical skills plus methodical thinking and good self- work organization
Księgowa / księgowy
Firma: Kronospan Polska Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: zachodniopomorskie / Szczecinek
Zakres obowiązków: Weryfikowanie, dekretowanie i księgowanie faktur. Przygotowanie i weryfikacja rejestru VAT. Przygotowanie pliku JPK_VAT. Przygotowywanie danych do...Więcej informacji
Księgowa / Księgowy [rekrutacja online]
Firma: Contract Administration Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Opis stanowiska: Dostarczanie na czas kompleksowych informacji finansowych Klientom Kontrola poprawności wprowadzonych danych przez podległych pracowników...Więcej informacji