We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
- Daily Treasury Accounting processes handling, issue resolution and potential risks identification;
- Monthly derivative portfolio valuation process for accounting and reporting under IFRS 9;
- Taking part and delivering corporate global period closing process from Treasury Accounting side;
- Playing a focal point for various stakeholders such as markets, HQ treasury, Corporate Treasury and finance teams in treasury accounting matters;
- Following JSOX controls, internal policy and providing update to those if necessary;
- Preparing backup documentation in line with treasury related JSOX controls and operational controls;
- Supporting Expert in global tasks monitoring and coordination;
- Driving system improvements by proposing optimization, simplification and automation;
- Handling ad-hoc tasks and reporting delegated by Treasury Manager.
- A candidate willing to further learn and develop in area of Treasury and Corporate Finance;
- University degree (Accounting, Corporate Finance);
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of corporate treasury and/or finance accounting with specific involvement in analytical work, preferably in a large multinational organization;
- Accomplished/Studying towards recognized treasury or accounting qualification (ACT/CIMA/ACCA) is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP (including FSCM;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong command of English (oral and written).